We are home from Vegas and CES 2019 has officially wrapped up and closed its doors. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have some news leftover from our trip. Jabra announced the Elite 85h headphones at CES 2019 and they come with some special tricks up their sleeve.
The Elite 85h headphones utilize Jabra SmartSound. This is a combination of audEERING’s context intelligence technology, Jabra’s HearThrough technology, and includes Active Noise Cancellation (ANC). Basically, this allows you to control how much of your surroundings you hear.
The audEERING technology uses real-time acoustic scene analysis of environmental sounds and can detect more than 6,000 unique sound characteristics. It uses those sounds to adapt audio output to each specific context. This means that when moving from a noisy train station into a quiet train carriage, the context intelligence technology will take notice and will automatically adjust the audio to the changed surroundings.
“audEERING’s AI-based audio context intelligence technology empowers Jabra’s new Elite 85h headphones by delivering the best call and music experience on the market. Users can be sure to get the most sophisticated product there is with reliable and innovative AI technology made in Germany.”Dagmar Schuller, CEO at audEERING
Here are the Jabra Elite 85h headphones key features:
- SmartSound: Audio that automatically adapts to your surroundings
- 100% hands-free: Voice Assistant access without pushing a button
- Four color options: Black, Titanium Black, Gold Beige and Navy
- Battery: Up to 32-hours of battery with ANC activated and 35 hours without ANC
- Microphone: Eight microphones in total. Six dedicated for calls, four for ANC and two hybrid mics for both calls and ANC.
- Speakers: 40mm custom-engineered speakers
- Durability: Unique IP52 dust and rain resistance, backed by a two-year warranty against water and dust
- Personalize: Jabra Sound+ app for SmartSound features, including customized settings
The Jabra Elite 85h headphones will be available in four