The latest season of Fortnite is well underway and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 7 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 7 challenges
- Visit all Expedition Outposts (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Pistol eliminations (3) 10 Battle Stars
Visit all Expedition Outposts
This challenge shouldn’t be too difficult for you players
Use a Rift or Rift-to-Go in different matches
Getting a Rift may be the more difficult challenge here, so finding a Rift-to-Go is going to be easier for you to complete this challenge. Head to Paradise Palms and use some of the Rift-to-Go there.
The pistol isn’t the most widely used gun in the game, but when it comes to this challenge, it’s used by just about everybody. Get three eliminations with a pistol, dual pistols included and you’ll get this challenge done in no time.
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Loot Lake or Frosty Flights (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Destroy flying X-4 Stormwing (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Damage to opponents in a single match (200) 3 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 1: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 2: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Land at Wailing Woods
- Stage 4: Land at Junk Junction
- Stage 5: land at Paradise Palms
Search chests at Loot Lake or Frosty Flights
This is a pretty simple challenge here. Head to either Loot Lake or Frosty Flights to search for some chests. Be sure to get to them before everyone else does. This challenge may take more than one match to complete unless you get lucky enough at both places.
Destroy flying X-4 Stormwing
For those that aren’t the biggest fan of others using the Stormwings, this challenge is for you. All you’ll need to do is destroy one X-4 Stormwing to get credit.
Stage 1: Damage opponents in a single match
- Stage 1: Deal 200 damage to opponents in a single match
- Stage 2: Deal 300 damage to opponents in a single match
- Stage 3: Deal 400 damage to opponents in a single match
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 7 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.