Over the past year, more companies have been entering the true wireless earbuds market. Love ’em or hate ’em, true wireless earbuds are here to stay. Tivoli Audio is one of those companies and announced their Fonico Bluetooth true wireless earbuds last week during CES 2019.
Tivoli Audio touts the Fonico Bluetooth Earbuds as “a sporty black alternative to AirPods” that are useful for
The earbuds also come with three sizes of earbuds adapters and two hook options to ensure a comfortable, secure fit. With their IPX5 rating, they also offer up sweat and rain resistant protection. In
Features of the Fonico Bluetooth Earbuds include:
- True wireless stereo with a full dynamic range
- Water and sweat resistant
- Carry case with 3 charging cycles built-in
- 3.5 hours playback
- Multiple adapters for proper fit
- Multifunction controls on earbuds
- Mic for Voice commands
- 2 x 6 mm drivers
- Up to 120
dbat 1 kHz
- 20Hz – 20 kHz frequency range
- Sweatproof and rainproof (IPX5 rating)
- 2 sets of buds and ear adapters for a comfortable fit
- High-quality Bluetooth 4.1 audio file transfer
- Micro-USB charge
- Earbuds: 4.5g each
- Carry case: 47.6g
We’re hoping to have a pair to review soon, if you’re already sold on them you can pick up a pair from Tivoli Audio for US$129.99.
What do you think about the Fonico Bluetooth Earbuds from Tivoli Audio? What do you think about true wireless earbuds in general? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook, or MeWe and stay tuned for even more CES 2019 coverage.