The latest season of Fortnite is well underway and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 8 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 8 challenges
- Place a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Build structures (250): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed (1) 10 Battle Stars
Place a Cozy Campfire or Launch Pad in different matches
The hardest part of this challenge is probably going to be finding a campfire or launch pad but once you do get one, just place it down. Once you do this three times, the challenge will be completed.
If you’re a builder, you’ll get this challenge done pretty quickly. Even if you don’t build that much, it won’t be difficult to build 250 structures.
Search between a mysterious hatch, a giant rock lady, and a precarious flatbed
This one could take time if you’re not too familiar with the map, but luckily we’ve got your back. The mysterious hatch is located in Wailing Woods, while the giant rock lady is on top of a hill towards Lonely Lodge and the precarious flatbed is hanging on the map. In the middle of that triangle is a tall hill which will provide you with the Battle Star.
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms or Salty Springs in a single match (2): 1 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Shifty Shafts or Lonely Lodge (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage to opponents while riding a vehicle (100): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Explosive weapon eliminations (3) 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms or Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Paradise Palms or Salty Springs in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Junk Junction or Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills or
WailiingWoods in a single match
Search chests at Shifty Shaft or Lonely Lodge
Searching for chests is easy to do but when everyone is going there it’s best to wait it out. Of course, you don’t have to do that, but all you need to do is
Deal damage to opponents while riding a vehicle
This challenge is more or less going to be done faster if you’re playing in duos or squads. You and your teammates
Explosive weapon eliminations
If you’re one for blowing things up, this challenge is for you. If you’re able to pick up a rocket or grenade launcher, it’s recommended on finding an area where a bunch of other players might be and just let the firing go from there. All you need is 3 eliminations to complete this challenge.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 9 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 8 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.