It’s the latest season of Fortnite and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 1
Week 1 challenges
- Visit all Pirate Camps (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard | Stage 1 of 3 – Deal damage with Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match (3): 3 Battle Stars
Visit all Pirate Camps
There are 7 Pirate Camps across the map and each one of them are in different locations. Good thing is that you don’t have to complete these in one match, so take your time on finding them.
Search chests at Retail Row or Junk Junction
A challenge that will always be the same even if a new season comes along. All you need to do is find 7 chests in either Retail Row or Junk Junction
Stage 1:Deal damage with Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match
- Stage 1: Deal damage with a Shotgun and an Explosive Weapon in a single match
- Stage 2: Deal damage with a Pistol and an Assault Rifle in a single match
- Stage 3: Deal damage with a Submachine and an Sniper Rifle in a single match
- Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Volcano Vent in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200) 10 Battle Stars
Visit a giant face in the desert, the jungle, and the snow
As the name suggests, you have to visit three different locations to complete this challenge. It’s not a difficult one as you can get
Use a Volcano Vent in different matches
If you’re wondering where the Volcano Vents are, check near the volcano. There are more than 5 vents in that general area, but you only need to complete use 5 in different matches.
Get an elimination with a Shotgun, Assault Rifle, and Explosive Weapon
This challenge could be difficult for some but not all. In a single match, you will need to eliminate opponents with a Shotgun, an Assault Rifle, and an Explosive Weapon such as a Grenades, a Rocket Launcher, or Dynamite.
Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent
Considering it was easy to deal damage to vehicles last season because of the X-4 Stormwings being out (finally gone) now you’ll have to deal 200 damage to any vehicles you can find.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 2
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 1 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.