We’ve reviewed a few robot vacuums here at Techaeris although we’ve never had our hands on a Neato. Even so, we’re pretty sure that it most-likely works like most other robot vacuums which many people have considered. The Neato Botvac D5 can be connected to your favorite digital assistant such as Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa.
One of the defining differences of the Neato Botvac D5 Connected, as compared to the ones we’ve reviewed, is its laser mapping system. The D5, along with Neato’s other connected vacuums, can map your rooms using laser technology. This technology is supposed to be a bit more reliable and accurate which means your home will be covered from corner to corner.
- Get the most thorough cleaning coverage with LaserSmart mapping and navigation.
- Store up to three different floor plans with the multiple floor plan feature.
- Set virtual No-Go Lines around places you want your robot to avoid, like pet bowls or a pile of toys.
- D-shape design gets into corners round robots can’t
- Increase suction power and brush speed with Turbo mode.
- Perfect for cleaning any surface – hardwood, carpet or tile
- Get up to 90 minutes of battery life, perfect for most homes. Plus, use quick boost charging to help finish the job fast.
- Easily control your robot from your phone, smartwatch, Amazon Echo, and Google Home.
Best Buy is having a 24-hour sale right now from 12 AM until 11:59 PM on the Neato Botvac D5 Connected for US$399. That’s US$200 off the retail price. If you’ve been thinking about buying a robot vacuum, then now might be a good time.
What do you think of robot vacuums? Are you going to pick up the D5? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.[button link=”https://www.bestbuy.com/site/neato-robotics-botvac-d5-app-controlled-robot-vacuum-black/5559900.p?skuId=5559900&ref=186&loc=neato_social_5559900″ icon=”fa-shopping-cart” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Purchase from Best Buy[/button]
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.