House of Marley is by far one of my favorite audio brands on the market. Their blend of high-quality sound, design, and sustainable materials is what makes House of Marley a winner in our book. Now, the company is getting ready to launch its 2019 lineup of products starting with the Exodus headphones.
Crafted using FSC certified wood, recyclable aluminum, and natural leather, the Exodus marks the arrival of the new flagship headphone series to be accompanied by the Exodus ANC this fall.
Designed and engineered with 50mm hi-definition drivers, House of Marley (HoM) says the Exodus delivers “balanced, acoustic performance with a timeless natural style, offering a premium all-day listening at a more reasonable price for those opting for craftsmanship and sustainable design without sacrificing sound and quality.”
Bluetooth LE technology allows for quick pairing, extended range and lower power consumption with compatible devices. Memory Foam ear cushions provide premium comfort while the foldable hinge design, remote functionality and onboard mic for hands-free calling offer portability and convenience.
“We aimed to design an over-ear headphone that can be listened to for long periods without discomfort or acoustic fatigue, offers premium construction and incorporates sustainable materials while focusing on heritage and retro-inspired design elements.
“In the case of the Exodus, sustainability means more than just the materials from which the headphone is constructed. The quality craftsmanship means product life is extended and the emphasis on comfort allows the user to sustain longer listening sessions.”House of Marley Director of Product Development, Josh Poulsen
Some of the Exodus features include:
- Materials: The Exodus Bluetooth®wireless headphone is crafted from FSC certified wood, stainless steel, recyclable aluminum, natural leather, and includes a premium REWIND fabric stash bag.
- 30-Hour Battery Life: Powered by an internal 30-hour lithium polymer battery with USB-C charging, going longer between charges extends not
onlyplaytime but product life as well. Enjoy more music and a better wireless experience.
- 50mm Hi-Definition Drivers: Designed and engineered for powerful sound.
- Premium Comfort Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Designed with premium comfort during extended playtime in mind.
- Onboard Mic & Remote Functionality: Onboard microphone for hands-free calling and voice command activation. Remote functionality allows you to control volume and playback when your device is out of reach.
- Quick Charge: This technology keeps charge time to a minimum, at 2 hours for a full charge.
- Aux Cable: Sleek, resilient braided aux cable is included for an
HoM is all about protecting the environment and is heavily involved in making a difference on that front.
House of Marley has contributed to the planting of 168,000 trees since 2017 in an effort to bring awareness to the consumption and waste of the plastics-driven consumer electronics market.House of Marley Press Release
Reforestationcontributes to positive environmental, social and economic impact through carbon offsets, cleaner air, water filtration and greater biodiversity within the world’s forests. Supporters can follow current tree plantings on House of Marley’s website while monitoring global forest changes through Global Forest Watch.