The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 7 challenges
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (100): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk and The Block in a single match (2): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Visit Pirate Camps in a single matc (3): 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents
We all know dealing pickaxe damage isn’t the easiest when it comes to completing this challenge. Yes, it can be done but will require time since you have to deal 100 damage. There are different ways this can be done such as running to people after landing before they reach a weapon or if you’re in duos or squads, you can knock them and then finish them off with your pickaxe.
Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match
Visit Pirates Camps in a single match
This challenge is similar to the one that back in Week 1 of Season 8, except this time, you don’t have to visit all 7 Pirate Camps. You only need to find 3 this time and will need to be done in separate matches.
- Deal damage to players from above (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents at different named locations (5) 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage to players from above
This is more of an easy challenge for players and shouldn’t take up too much of your time. One way this can be done is by building up and then looking down at opponents and dealing 500 damage over time.
Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores
As any other “Search chests” challenge goes, you’re required to search 7 chests at either Loot Lake or Snobby Shores. You can go back and forth between these locations if you must, but once you find 7 chests before other players, you will complete this challenge.
Stage 1 of 2: deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding a Zipline
Eliminate opponents at different named locations
As the challenge says, you will need to eliminate opponents in different named locations. It doesn’t matter where you go on the map, but once you find someone at a location, take them out. You’ll need to eliminate 5 players to complete this
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 7 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.