Early last month, rumours of a new mobile game from Microsoft Studios based on the popular Forza franchise started to surface. Today, we found out that Forza Street is indeed a new Forza game. However, it’s not for mobile (yet) and is a rebranding of the previously titled Miami Street.
Enter the ultimate street racing scene to win the car collection of your dreams. Pick an event, set your lineup, and race for infamy.
COLLECT AND UPGRADE ICONIC CARS
Race to collect legendary cars – from classic muscle to modern sports and retro supercars – turning your garage into a trophy case.
TRUE CINEMATIC RACING
Streamlined controls focus on timing for gas, brake, and boost as action-cams chase the adrenaline up close.
RACE ON YOUR TERMSForza Street product listing
Race anytime, anywhere. Squeeze in a quick one-minute race or get immersed in an endless story with multiple paths to victory.
Miami Street was first released back in May of 2018 and the recent update (23.0.6) rebrands it as Forza Street alongside a few fixes and updates. As far as racing games go, Miami Street was pretty basic when I played it last year. A “race-on-the-go” experience, Forza Street is all about the street racing scene.
Gameplay is pretty simple, select an event, choose your path, upgrade your vehicles, and head to the next event. The nice thing about Foraz Street, however, is that the races are pretty short so you can squeeze them in here and there.
Features of Forza Street include:
- Refreshed Narrative: Immerse yourself in a world of speed and intrigue with an updated storyline for Episodes 1, 2 and 3. Can you uncover the secrets of Forza Street?
- Upgrade Parts: Car upgrade requirements are now easier to understand with the introduction of Upgrade Parts. Collect brakes, suspension, engines and more to push your cars to their limits.
- Expanding Roster of Cars: From the best performance icons from street and showroom, collect cars from a list that’s constantly growing.
- Street Showdowns: Quick, point to point races puts focus on you and your opponent as you speed through twisting neon streets.
- Upgrade Your Rides: Maximize the power of your lineup to take on more challenging and more lucrative events.
- An Endless Story: With weekly new content, be ready to take on fresh events, stories, and challenges with each update.
- Multiple Paths to Victory: Big risk equals big rewards. Take on faster opponents for more prizes or play it safe and secure the win.
- Built for Speed: Built to support gorgeous graphics on a wide range of devices makes this anyone’s race.
Forza Street is now available for free through the Microsoft Store for Windows 10 PCs and is still slated for an Android and iOS release at some point, so here’s hoping it’s soon.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.