While devices like the iPhone, Samsung’s Galaxy series, and Huawei are topping the charts, there is a huge market for affordable, wallet-friendly devices. TCL and Verizon Wireless have announced a new partnership and is kicking it off with the release of the Alcatel AVALON V.
“We are excited to officially introduce Alcatel-branded smartphones to Verizon Wireless customers for the first time, which is a significant milestone in our mission to bring premium, affordable, and accessible devices to the masses. With a beautiful design and reliable performance, the Alcatel AVALON V adds tremendous value to Verizon’s lineup ofEric Anderson, General Manager for TCL Communication, North America
The sleek, compact AVALON V offers up a 5.34-inch display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB storage space, features 4G LTE, Android 8.1 Oreo, and an a 2460mAh battery.
Some key features of the Alcatel AVALON V include:
- Outfitted with TCL’s award-winning display technology and durable Dragontrail glass
- Sports a compact design and elegant, soft suede finish
- Comes with pre-installed Google Assistant and Google Lens to explore and search on-the-go
- Powered by reliable Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 4G LTE and Android operating system
- Includes 2460mAh battery – providing 18 hours of 4G LTE talk time, 9 hours of video streaming via WiFi, or 23 hours of audio streaming in a single charge
The Alcatel AVALON V is now available at Verizon Wireless stores and online for US$99.99 or $4.16/month over 24 months.
Last Updated on