Are you the ultimate Star Wars fan? In honor of May the 4th, CableTV.com wants to send ten lucky Star Wars fans to Disney’s newest theme park addition, Galaxy’s Edge, in their Ultimate Star Wars Fan Contest!
The CableTV.com team is looking to sponsor the top 10 biggest Star Wars fanatics in America on their personal pilgrimage to Batuu as a nod to fan-favorite holiday — Star Wars Day. Applications are underway and CableTV.com will select the most qualified candidates for the great journey following the competition’s closing on May 6th.
The company is hosting the #BattleforBatuu, a contest to find the ultimate Star Wars fans and sponsor their journey to Galaxy’s Edge. The top five winners will get two passes to either Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California, or Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Orlando, Florida — the homes of the new Galaxy’s Edge. Five Battle for Batuu runner-ups can make their journey solo with one pass to either park.
Whether your enthusiasm takes the form of a memorabilia collection, hand-crafted costumes for you and your younglings, or a personally choreographed lightsaber duel, we’ll consider all demonstrations of Star Wars love.
There is, after all, more than one way to skin a womp rat. Whatever your thing, do what it takes to convince us that you’re the ultimate Star Wars fan.CableTV.com
To enlist in the Battle For Batuu, follow these steps:
- Must be at least 18 years old and a legal U.S. resident
- Make one or more public posts with photographic or video evidence of your Star Wars devotion.
- Tag CableTV.com @CableTV on Twitter and Facebook or #CableTV on YouTube and Instagram.
- Use the competition hashtag #BattleForBatuu.
- Fill out the application form at the bottom of the contest page with links to your Battle for Batuu posts.