The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 10 challenges
- Launch through flaming hoops with a canon (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Harvest Wood in a single match (500): 2 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers or The Block (3): 10 Battle Stars
Launch through flaming hoops with a cannon
If you haven’t used the cannon by now, you finally have the chance as you need to launch yourself three flaming hoops.
Stage 1 of 3: Harvest Wood in a single match
- Stage 1: Harvest 500 Wood in a single match
- Stage 2: Harvest 400 Brick in a single match
- Stage 3: Harvest 300 Metal in a single match
Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers or The Block
When it comes to eliminating opponents in certain locations, there are always two locations to choose from. This time, you’re looking at landing at Tilted Towers or The Block. Whichever you choose, you better land quickly and take out three people as fast as possible.
- Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction (1): 2 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent (100): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents from closer than 5m away (2) 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle
Dealing damage is pretty simple, but when it’s with certain gun, it can get a little challenging. All you need to do is pick up either an Infantry Rifle or Heavy Assault Rifle and deal 500 damage to opponents with it.
Stage 1 of 2: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
- Stage 1: Search the treasure map signpost found in Junk Junction
- Stage 2: Search the X on the treasure map signpost in Junk Junction
Deal damage within 10 seconds of landing after using a Volcano Vent
10 seconds isn’t the greatest time frame to get your eliminations, but since just about everyone is going to find some volcano vents and deal 100 damage to those who are around them. After you deal the alotted damage, the challenge will be completed.
Eliminate opponents from closer than 5m away
This challenge isn’t as challenging as it seems. Pick up a shotgun and go find your prey. You’ll only need to take out two opponents, but good luck with it.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 1 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 10 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.