Urbanears has been around since 2009 and has become a fairly popular lifestyle brand. The Swedish company has released a handful of headphones including the original Zinken, the Hellas, the Plattan, Plattan ADV, and the Plattan 2. Urbanears concentrated on in-ear headphones and over-ear headphones since its start but now, the company will be releasing its first pair of over-ear headphones soon.
The Urbanears Pampas are the company’s first premium over-ear headphones with a clean and simple design. Simple and clean design is one of the things the company is known for. The new Pampas headphones are nicely over sized so ears like mine should fit nicely inside the cups.
The new Pampas headphones will come in three colors, Almond Beige, Charcoal Black, and Field Green. All three colors are subtle and easy to look at, they’re not at all loud and outrageous. The headphones also have USB-C charging and 30+ hours of battery life. The company says the headphones are designed for extra-long listening sessions.
Here are some of the the key features of the Pampas over-ear headphones:
- Control Knob: Skip tracks, adjust volume, and pick up calls on the go.
- Collapsible design: Collapsible design for easy portability. Fold them up and be on your way.
- Instant music sharing: Equipped with an extra socket that lets you instantly share your music with a friend. Just plug in another pair of headphones and enjoy.
- Optimized acoustics: Pampas recreates the sonic landscapes of your favorite music for a rich and immersive listening experience.
- Tailored comfort: Designed for extra-long listening sessions. Pampas offers a soft and tailored fit, with a cushioned headband and perfectly angled ear caps.
- 30+ hours of Bluetooth playtime: Enjoy hours upon hours of cord-free listening all on a single charge. USB-C charging cable included.
These new headphones will be available starting today on the company’s website for US$149.99 which seems like a great price point.
Last Updated on