It’s that time again for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, May 17-21st, Xur is over at The Rig landing zone on Titan, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- DARACI (Sniper Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Ursa Furiosa (Gauntlet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Celestial Nighthawk (Helmet) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Geomag Stabilizers (Leg Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
DARCI has been sold by Xur before, so if you have it already you can obviously skip it. The Personal Assistant perk will, when active, provide better target acquisition and deals more precision damage.
Titan Gear: Ursa Furiosa
Ursa Furiosa also comes from the “Forsaken” DLC and has a perk called Ursine Guard. With this perk, you’ll gain super energy when you block damage with Sentinel Shield. At the same time, you’ll be able to move around faster if you have Sentinel Shield in use.
This week’s roll:
- Fusion rifle loader, hand cannon loader, Impact Induction (melee attacks reduce grenade cooldown)
- Sniper rifle scavenger, machine gun scavenger
Hunter Gear: Celestial Nighthawk
Celestial Nighthawk is coming over from the first Destiny game, so if you’re in need of adding this to your collection, here’s your chance. The Hawkeye Hack perk modifies Golden Gun to fire a single, high damage shot. Enemies who are eliminated by a shot will explode.
This week’s rolls:
- Fusion rifle targeting, hand cannon targeting, Hands-on (melee kills grant Super energy)
- Scout rifle reserves, machine gun reserves
Warlock Gear: Geomag Stabilizers
Exotic armor coming straight from the Forsaken DLC, Geomag Stabilizers has a perk called Close Enough which recharges your Chaos Reach super when you sprint as long as you’re at 90% energy. Also, damaging enemies with Chaos Reach also extends its duration.
This week’s rolls:
- Fusion rifle dexterity, hand cannon dexterity, Outreach (casting Rift reduces melee cooldown)
- Scout rifle scavenger, special ammo finder
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”