Earphones are a dime a dozen and companies are always looking to find a way to attract you to their brand over the other. The new NuraLoop earphones are from the same company that sells the Nuraphones which are pretty strange looking. The Nuraphones are over the ear headphones that have nubs in the center that go into your ear. We never did get a chance to review those but the NuraLoop earphones are very different than the previous product.
The NuraLoop are able to be personalized to the listener’s ears. This isn’t new technology as there are a handful of other audio companies who have similar products. Although Nura does believe they have a better handle on the tech than the competition. But it’s always good to have options in the marketplace as there are other factors like price, comfort, and design that many users take into account.
In an on-going commitment to revolutionize the music listening experience, Nura continues to expand its cutting edge technology by developing products that pioneer personalized sound to enhance the everyday user experience, bringing forward depth and detail like never before.
Hailed as an innovation in Bluetooth earphone design, the NuraLoop takes the Nuraphone’s core technology placing it in a more compact form — resulting in uncompromised sound performance whenever you want, wherever you want.
Nura Personalized Sound technology uses highly sensitive microphones and advanced signal processing to monitor otoacoustic emissions (OAEs) by detecting the activity in the cochlea inside the ear to learn the frequencies that a listener may be more or less sensitive too. This automatic test is guided by the intuitive Nura app (available for free download on iOS and Android) then creates a personalized profile, uniquely visualized for each user, and stored directly on the NuraLoop.
“At Nura, we are driven by a vision to deliver perfect sound to every individual everywhere. We are excited to make personalized sound, pioneered by the Nuraphone, available to our community even when on the move — something that has been requested by many in our community, from music fans for listening on the go to professional musicians for performing on stage.”Dragan Petrovic, CEO
Here are some of the features of these new headphones:
- Phone call quality —The NuraLoop utilizes four highly sensitive microphones to achieve the best possible call quality.
- TouchDials Controls — The TouchDials on each earphone can be dialed, tapped, or double-tapped to perform seamless combinations of useful functions including volume up/down, play, pause, skip and answering calls, giving full control to playing music on-the-go.
- Active Noise Cancellation to Social Mode — Use the innovative TouchDials to go from completely silent Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) to full-awareness, you can fine-tune to suit your environment.
- Wired and Wireless — Connect with Bluetooth® 5 for convenience, or connect with a magnetically connected analog cable when listening to records or in the air. A musician can even use the NuraLoop as a quality in-ear monitor.
- Industry Leading Battery Life — Industry-leading all-day battery life (16+ hours wireless on a single charge, allowing for 2 hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge).
- Comfort — The NuraLoop provides a supportive fit for maximum comfort and passive sound isolation. The lightweight body and ear-tip shape was determined by using cutting-edge 3D mapping technology to achieve the best fit on the widest array of ears. This rigorous testing process has resulted in three different sized tips to sit comfortably with an over-ear and braided cable.
The NuraLoop will be available for pre-order from 15th May 2019 (PDT), with a limited-time discount starting at 30% from the RRP $199 USD, £199 GBP, €229 EUR, $299 AUD via Nura’s website here.
Last Updated on