The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 6 challenges
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Lucky Landing (5): 1 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1 of 3: Search chests at a Hot Spot (5): 3 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 5: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 1: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 2: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 3: Land at Shifty Shaft
- Stage 4: Frosty Flights
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
Deal damage with SMGs to opponents
SMGs have been in the game since it started at a lot of people use them including me. For this challenge, you’ll need to deal 500 damage to opponents to get 5 Battle Stars.
Stage 1 of 3: Search chests at a Hot Shot
- Stage 1: Search chests at a Hot Spot
- Stage 2: Search ammo boxes at a Hot Spot
- Stage 3: Eliminations at a Hot Spot
- Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent (200): 5 Battle Stars
- Use a Storm Flip in Place traps items in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Use different vehicles in a single match (2): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Elimination opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields (3) 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage to a vehicle driven by an opponent
This is a challenge I’m sure everyone has done by now, but the key here is to deal 200 damage while opponents are driving vehicles. Once completed, you’ll receive 5 Battle Stars.
Use a Storm Flip in different matches
The Storm Flip is a new item that arrived in the last patch update and using it is pretty simple. Once you pick it throw it at your opponents who will get stuck in the storm and have damage dealt to them. Remember, once you throw it, run away out of range so you don’t get caught in the storm too. You’ll need to use 3 Storm Flips in different matches to complete this challenge.
Use different vehicles in a single match
If you’re not the type of person who will get in a vehicle and drive it around the map, you’ll have to be that person now. Or at least for this challenge. You’ll need to use 2 different vehicles in a single match, so after you complete this challenge you won’t have to drive vehicles again.
Elimination opponents in The Block or Fatal Fields
Choose your location and take out 3 opponents before they take you out.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.