The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 8 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 8 challenges
- Apply shields (400): 5 Battle Stars
- Visit different clocks (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall (7): 10 Battle Stars
The goal here is to apply 400 points of shield whether you’re eating blue mushrooms or taking a Chug Jug or popping some mini, but once you reach 400, you’ll receive your Battle Stars
Visit different clocks
There are 3 clocks altogether that you’ll need to visit. Finding them is going to be the hard part since it’s a big map, but you’ll be able to find them in Junk Junction, Neo Tilted and Sunny Steps.
Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall
Considering just about everyone and their grandma will be landing at these two locations, you’ll be required to eliminate 7 opponents and either Snobby Shores or Mega Mall.
- Damage opponents with Assault Rifles (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Paradise Palms (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminations outside of named locations (5) 10 Battle Stars
Damage opponents with Assault Rifles
Pick up any colored Assault Rifle and go off and deal 500 damage to opponents with it. After you reach 500 total damage, you’ll complete this challenge and receive 5 Battle Stars.
Stage 1 of 5: Land at Paradise Palms
- Stage 1: Land at Paradise Palms
- Stage 2: Land at Neo Tilted
- Stage 3: Land at Mega Mall
- Stage 4: Land at Pleasant Park
- Stage 5: Land at Junk Junction
Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match
Players have been put through this challenge before and the easiest way to get this challenge completed is by landing over by the volcano and using the vents there along with a zipline and an air vent in the same match.
Eliminations outside of named locations
This shouldn’t come as a difficult task for players to accomplish. You’ll need to eliminate 5 players outside of named locations. That being said, everyone will probably be trying to get this challenge done first, so find someone and take them out.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 8 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.