It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, June 28th-July 2nd, Xur is over at the Tower, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Vigilance Wing (Pulse Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask (Helmet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- St0mp-E55 (Leg Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Wing is an original Destiny 2 exotic pulse rifle and while it’s a nice looking weapon, it also has one good perk to it that will help you out in the long run. The Harsh Truths perk allows the rifle to fire a 5-round burst and when nearby allies are killed, you gain health and your movement speed is increased.
Titan Gear: One-Eyed Mask
One-Eyed Mask comes from the Forsaken DLC and comes with the perk Vengeance. After an enemy does damage to you, they’ll be marked allowing you to track them and when killing enemy targets, you’ll get an overshield and increased damage for a short time. This exotic armor is worth picking up for your Titan.
This week’s roll:
- Bow targeting, hand cannon targeting, remote connection Shotgun
- Fusion rifle reserves, sniper rifle reserves
Hunter Gear: St0mp-E55
The perk Hydraulic Boosters increase sprint speed and slide distance. Improves High Jump, Strafe Jump, and Triple Jump. So, if you’re all about speed and mobility with your Hunter class, then this is the exotic armor to get.
This week’s rolls:
- Auto rifle dexterity, fusion rifle dexterity, perpetuation
- Scout rifle scavenger, sidearm scavenger
Warlock Gear: Chromatic Fire
If you’re looking for an exotic Warlock armor piece from the Forsaken DLC, Chromatic Fire could be what you need. The perk Crystalline Transistor will create an elemental explosion based off your subclass when you get precision kills with your kinetic weapon.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching auto rifle aim, unflinching hand cannon aim, unflinching Kinetic aim
- Sidearm reserves, submachine gun reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.