Flagship smartphones are a dime a dozen but a good ultra-budget phone is sometimes hard to find. While budget phones, in general, are getting better, they’re not all created equal. The Coolpad Legacy is not only a great ultra-budget phone, but it also has some nice specs for the insane price of US$129.99. We recently reviewed this device and you can read that full review here.
So we’re doing a giveaway of the Coolpad Legacy and we’re doing it over on our YouTube channel. Check out our video below, it’s probably a good idea to just head to YouTube because you’ll need to comment there.
Rules for the giveaway:
- Must be a U.S. resident of the lower 48 states
- Must subscribe to the Techaeris YouTube channel
- Must LIKE the Coolpad Legacy giveaway video on YouTube
- Must make only ONE comment on the video ON YouTube
Please DO NOT comment on this post, any comments made here will not count as an entry. This direct link will take you to the YouTube video where you can subscribe, like, and comment. Comments on this post will not be answered.
The Coolpad Legacy has the following features and specifications:
- Display: Gorilla Glass 3, 6.36 FHD+, 2160 x 1080 resolution, and 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM450 1.8 GHz Octa-Core
- RAM: 3GB
- Storage: 32GB with MicroSD support up to 128GB
- OS: Android 9 Pie
- Battery: 4,000mAh
- Front: 13MP (1080p video capture)
- Rear: 16MP & 5MP with LED flash (1080p video capture)
- Sensors: e-Compass, Gyroscope sensor, Accelerometer
- 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- 3G WCDMA: B2/4/5
- 4G LTE: B2/4/5/12/66/71
- VoLTE Capable: Yes
- Wi-Fi Calling Capable: Yes
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Sound: Bluetooth 4.2
- HAC Rating: M4/T4
- Dimensions: 6.53″ x 3.17″ x .33″ and 5.99 oz.
Wrap Up From Review
If you’re a MetroPCS/T-Mobile customer or looking to switch to them, the Coolpad Legacy is a great deal. That is if none of the trappings of flagship phones have you thinking otherwise. No, you’re not going to get flagship camera performance or flagship gaming performance. But for the amount you’re saving, you probably don’t mind.
Not all of us have $US1,000+ laying around and not all of us want to finance that much. Some of us just want to pay for the phone outright and not worry about owing or paying a monthly bill for it. The Coolpad Legacy is the phone that will do that for you. No, it’s not for everyone, but there are a lot of people who will love this price and for the price, it’s got the goods.
So don’t wait! Hit the YouTube link and enter the Coolpad Legacy giveaway!
Last Updated on