The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 10 challenges
- Use an Air Strike in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Damage to opponents with Shotguns (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search ammo boxes in a single match (7): 10 Battle Stars
Use an Air Strike in different matches
Epic Games added a new item to Fortnite in the recent update and it’s an Air Strike that will drop bombs in an area where you have thrown the grenade. You will have to use them in 3 different matches but once that’s done you will receive 5 Battle Stars.
Damage to opponents with Shotguns
The goal here is to deal 500 damage to opponents with Shotguns and everyone should be able to get this challenge done pretty quickly once you pick up the weapon and start taking out opponents.
Search ammo boxes in a single match
All you’ll need to do is search for 7 ammo boxes in a single match.
- Visit different public service announcement signs in Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship a Viking Ship (100): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Damage to opponents with a Pickaxe (200) 5 Battle Stars
Visit different public service announcement signs in Neo Titled, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall
For this challenge, you’ll be required to visit 5 different public service announcement signs in three different locations. Neo Tilted, Pressure Plant, or Mega Mall. The upside to this challenge is that each location has 6-7 signs all over, so once you find a sign, just walk up to it and it’ll count towards the 5 you need to get it.
Stage 1 of 3: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship or a Viking Ship
- Stage 1: Collect wood from a Pirate Ship or a Viking Ship (100)
- Stage 2: Collect stone from a Fork Knife or Umbrella (100)
- Stage 3: Collect metal from a Robot Factory (100)
Elimination opponents in Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms
Take out 3 opponents in either Pleasant Park or Paradise Palms.
Damage to opponents with a Pickaxe
This challenge is probably on the more difficult with since dealing 200 to opponents with a Pickaxe isn’t easy. However, it can be done by players. Once you reach 200 damage you’ll receive 10 Battle Stars.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 10 Week 1 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.