It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, July 12th-16th, Xur is over at The Rig landing zone on Titan, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Hard Light (Auto Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Helm of Saint-14 (Helmet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Gemini Jester (Leg Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Sunbraces (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: Hard Light
An Auto Rifle with the perk Volatile Light, which causes the projectiles fired to have no damage falloff at range as well as pierce targets and ricochet off walls. It’s an ok weapon but not the easiest to manage if you’re a console player.
Titan Gear: Helm of Saint-14
The Starless Night perk causes your Ward of Dawn to blind enemies who walk inside it. Of course, using your Sentinel Sheild will do the same thing as this exotic armor. It’s definitely a pass this time, but if you need it for your collection, go ahead and purchase it.
This week’s roll:
- Light Reactor, Ashes to Assets, Heavy Lifting
- Sniper rifle reserves, machine gun reserves
Hunter Gear: Gemini Jester
If you’re looking for some leg armor that’ll help confuse enemies when dodging, the Gemini Jester will work for you. The Misdirection perk disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars any time you dodge.
This week’s rolls:
- Scout rifle dexterity, enhanced sniper rifle loader, machine gun dexterity
- Hand cannon scavenger, scout rifle scavenger
Warlock Gear: Wings of Sacred Dawn
Wings of Sacred Dawn is good to have if you use the Dawnblade subclass. The Tome of Dawn perk will suspend you in midair letting you aim down sight and kill enemies and every precision kill you get, you stay in the air for the duration of this effect.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching grenade launcher aim, unflinching sidearm aim, enhanced submachine gun aim
- Auto rifle reserves, sidearm reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on