Depending on your setup, a desktop hub can come in handy. Cooler Master has just announced the GS750 desktop hub which includes USB ports, onboard 7.1 surround sound, Qi wireless charging, and a headset stand.
While there are other hubs with built-in Qi wireless charging and/or a headset stand, this is one of the first I can think of that includes onboard 7.1 surround sound. While the hub doesn’t include a speaker, the surround sound feature provides “full range stereo on any 3.5mm analog headset.”
“We wanted to make a product that would serve multiple functions while also decluttering your space.”Bryant Nguyen, Cooler Master Peripheral General Manager
The company has certainly succeeded in creating a desktop hub with multiple functions. The Qi wireless charging allows you to charge your phone, wireless mice, or other compatible products. Additional USB 3.0 ports are always welcome, and adding a headset stand into the mix certainly extends the functionality of the GS750 hub.
Constructed with premium and durable aluminum, the hub also features 13 LEDs which can be customized with Cooler Master’s software or toggled between pre-installed preset patterns.
Full features include:
- Qi Wireless Charging Base: Quickly charge your mobile devices and eliminate yet another cable on your desk
- Two USB 3. 0 Ports: USB ports on both left and right side means there is no need to fight for a port on your rig anymore
- Onboard 7. 1 Surround sound: Plug your headset directly in the stand for superior sound quality
- Customizable RGB Beam Lighting: Give your stand some personal color with endless customizability.
- Cable Management: Keep things nice and tidy with built-in cable management behind the aluminum neck.
With an MSRP of US$79.99/79.99, the GS750 desktop hub will be available on August 27 from Amazon, Newegg, and other retailers.
What do you think about the Cooler Master GS750 desktop hub? Are you going to be picking one up when they are available later next month? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook, or MeWe.