It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, August 2nd-6th, Xur is over at Hanger at the Tower, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- The Huckleberry (Submachine Gun) – 29 Legendary Shards
- One-Eyed Mask (Helmet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- ST0MP-EE5 (Leg Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Winter’s Guile (Gauntlets) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: The Huckleberry
Coming from the “Warmind” DLC, The Huckleberry submachine gun is a pretty nice exotic, that is if you’re looking for something new to run with. The Ride the Bull perk causes the gun to fire faster and have increased recoil the longer you hold the trigger. Any kills you make with the gun partially reloads the magazine. The Huckleberry has a second perk, Rampage, which causes each kill to increase your damage for a short time.
Titan Gear: One-Eyed Mask
One-Eyed Mask comes from the Forsaken DLC and comes with the perk Vengeance. After an enemy does damage to you, they’ll be marked allowing you to track them and when killing enemy targets, you’ll get an overshield and increased damage for a short time. This exotic armor is worth picking up for your Titan.
This week’s roll:
- Unflinching Pulse Rifle Aim; Pump Action; Enhanced Hand Cannon Targeting
- Linear Fusion Rifle Reserves; Special Ammo Finder
Hunter Gear: Wormhusk Crown
The perk Hydraulic Boosters increase sprint speed and slide distance. Improves High Jump, Strafe Jump, and Triple Jump. So, if you’re all about speed and mobility with your Hunter class, then this is the exotic armor to get.
This week’s rolls:
- Fusion Rifle Dexterity; Submachine Gun Dexterity; Traction Sword
- Arrow Scavenger; Scout Rifle Scavenger
Warlock Gear: Winter’s Guile
These gauntlets aren’t exactly the best, but the perk Warlock’s Sigil can be helpful depending on the situation. The perk increases your melee damage after each melee kill. This is another one of those exotics that should be part of your collection and not really used in combat.
This week’s rolls:
- Rocket Launcher Loader; Momentum Transfer; Enhanced Impact Induction
- Shotgun Scavenger; Sniper Rifle Scavenger
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.