It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, September 27th-October 1st, Xur is over the Giant’s Scar landing zone on Io, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Vigilance Wing (Pulse Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Helm of Saint-14 (Helmet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Lucky Pants (Leg Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Nezarec’s Sin (Helmet) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: Vigilance Wing
Vigilance Wing is an original Destiny 2 exotic pulse rifle and while it’s a nice looking weapon, it also has one good perk to it that will help you out in the long run. The Harsh Truths perk allows the rifle to fire a 5-round burst and when nearby allies are killed, you gain health and your movement speed is increased.
Titan Gear: Helm of Saint-14
The Starless Night perk causes your Ward of Dawn to blind enemies who walk inside it. Of course, using your Sentinel Shield will do the same thing as this exotic armor. It’s definitely a pass this time, but if you need it for your collection, go ahead and purchase it.
This week’s roll:
- Heavy Lifting, Hands-On, Kinetic Weapon Targeting
- Rocket Launcher Reserves, Shotgun Reserves
Hunter Gear: Lucky Pants
While this exotic item comes from the story mission on Titan, you’ll be able to pick it up from Xur if you don’t have it already. With its Illegally Modded Holster perk, it increases Hand Cannon ready speed and initial accuracy. If you prefer using Hand Cannons in either of your two main weapon slots, definitely add this to your collection.
This week’s rolls:
- Perpetuation, Traction, Oversize Weapon Dexterity
- Hand Cannon Scavenger, Submachine Gun Scavenger
Warlock Gear: Nezarec’s Sin
This isn’t the first time this exotic has been offered by Xur, but nonetheless, it’s still around to stay. If you run Void subclass and have this helmet, you’ll like the main perk — Abyssal Extractors — which causes Void damage kills to recharge your energy.
This week’s rolls:
- Submachine Gun Targeting, Energy Weapon Targeting, Precision Weapon Targeting
- Rocket Launcher Reserves, Sniper Rifle Reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Do you guys plan on getting anything from Xur this weekend? Are you enjoying our “Where is Xur” series? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on