Cyber Monday is here, and you’re sure to be bombarded with plenty of online deals. So, let’s kick off your day with a cool $200 savings on the Roborock S6 robot vacuum. Let’s face it. Not many people really enjoy vacuuming. It’s sort of a pain and not at all very fun. Now that the Roborock S6 is available in the United States, you can let it do your vacuuming and save some cash this Cyber Monday.
The Roborock S6 has been recognized by the IF Design Awards team for its form, and it is also the most efficient robot vacuum made by the company. This robot vacuum has new “intelligent routing algorithms” that control the robot’s cleaning efficiency, giving you the absolute best results. The S6 is also app-controlled, which allows for scheduling room-specific cleaning as well as setting exclusionary zones.
Most robot vacuums you find in the United States are either too loud, too clumsy, or just not effective enough. With the S6 you have intelligence combined with best-in-class suction strength, and it is sure to change the way consumers approach floor cleaning.Richard Chang, founder, and CEO of Roborock
Quietly Strong and Swift
There’s nothing worse than a noisy vacuum, especially when someone is trying to enjoy a TV program or even chatting on the phone. Traditional vacuums can get extremely loud, but robot vacuums are much less noisy. The Roborock S6 takes it up, or should we say brings it down, a few notches by being 50% quieter than its predecessor. The company says the S6 is its quietest product yet, enabling cleaning during bedtime hours.
The Roborock S6 also has powerful suction thanks to its 2000Pa rating. Pa (Pascal Pressure Unit) rating is how the industry measures a vacuum’s suction and pressure. We’re not going to go into the science behind the ratings, just know that the higher the number, the better the suction. The S6 has enough power to pick up AA batteries.
The new S6 is also faster when it comes to getting the cleaning job done. Roborock says this latest robot can clean up to 20% faster than the previous version. Thanks to the mapping capabilities of the robot’s app-connected software, it will calculate the most efficient cleaning path based on its map of your home. The Roborock S6 cleans wide rooms horizontally and switches to lengthways passes in long hallways.
Customization and Easy Handling
As mentioned before, the Roborock S6 uses an app to maximize its capabilities and bring the best user experience it possibly can. With automatic room recognition, the S6 can manage room-specific cleaning. The customization extends to scheduled cleaning, setting virtual no-go zones as well as barriers. You can even set up Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant with the Roborock S6, allowing for smart assistant control of your vacuum.
Roborock went to great lengths to ensure easy handling and use of the S6 as well. You can quickly attach the mopping unit to the S6 which gives your floors a quick wet wipe, reducing allergens beyond what the vacuum filter will do.
The large 5,200mAh lithium-ion battery gives the Roborock S6 a run time of up to 3-hours in quiet mode. The company says the S6 is ideal for larger homes, given its auto-recharge feature, because it can pick up where it left off before recharging. The S6 comes with an easily detachable main brush and a hair-cutting cleaning tool making hair removal very easy. A cable-tidy built into the charging dock keeps excess cable hidden and out of the cleaning path.
Roborock S6 Features and Specifications
- A high-precision laser navigation system maps each room of your home in real-time.
- Name each area of your map and schedule cleaning for specific rooms or an entire floor of your home.
- Clean fast with algorithms that calculate the most efficient way to cover an entire room in one pass.
- Place no-go zones and virtual barriers, or clean a specific spot using the Mi Home app.
- Fourteen sensor types collaborate to give the S6 fall avoidance, surface awareness, height sensitivity, escape route calculation, and more.
- Suction powerful enough to lift steel ball bearings brings up the toughest dirt, even with a full dustbin.
- The largest battery in its class, a 5200mAH lithium-ion powerhouse, drives the S6 for up to 3-hours.
- Floating main brush sticks close to the ground loosening dirt while a variable speed side brush brings dust along walls and in corners directly into the cleanup path.
- Created exclusively for Roborock, high-density, high flexibility DuPont bristles sweep the floor tightly without missing a thing.
- Not a single spot in a room is missed by a Z-shape cleaning pattern that maps a room’s edges before zigzagging across the areas in between.
- Climbs easily over 0.8in (2cm) high thresholds and carpets, automatically switching to maximum power when cleaning carpet.
- Water flow is adjustable so mopping can be tailored to fit different homes and evenly flows across the mopping surface for uniform and comprehensive cleaning.
- The Roborock S6 is up to 50% quieter than the Roborock S5, meaning you can clean any time day or night without interruption.
- Tidy charging dock cables tuck away neatly inside the dock to eliminate tangling.
- Pop-out and snap in the dustbin in seconds and empty it in moments.
- Snap-on the water tank to start mopping and snap it off it just as easily.
- Recharges automatically when the battery is low and returns after charging to continue where it left off.
- Key parts are easily detachable for easy maintenance and cleaning and disposable mop pads are included in the box.
The MSRP for the Roborock S6 is US$649, but with it being Cyber Monday, you can get the special Cyber Monday deal knocking US$200 off the MSRP starting on December 2nd, 2019 at Midnight Pacific time. You can pick the S6 up on Amazon. Roborock also offers up two little brothers to the S6, the S5, and the E2. If the Roborock S6 is more robot than you need, these two alternatives might work for you this Cyber Monday as they are also discounted and will save you some cash.
Roborock specializes in the research, development, and production of smart home appliances. The company’s products are designed to be intelligent, simple to use, and effective and are available across the US, Europe, and Asia. Visit www.roborock.com to find out more.
*We use revenue-generating affiliate links and may earn a commission for purchases made using them. Read more on our disclaimer page.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.