Adonit has launched Note+ 2, an advanced stylus with three interchangeable tips and tilt recognition for tablet writing, sketching and note-taking. Designed to cater to user’s specific creative needs, the Note+ 2 offers a soft, medium, and hard stylus tips for different writing needs and artistic styles. In addition, when connected to Bluetooth, users can tailor the experience further with customizable shortcut keys for convenient access to frequently used functions.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Adonit’s latest model is compatible with various note-taking and illustration apps such as Concepts and Noteshelf 2, making the new stylus the ultimate tool for writing, sketching, and more. Furthermore, Adonit Note+ 2’s quick charge via a Type-C connection provides one hour of usage from a 5-minute charge and eight hours of usage from a 60-minute charge. Moreover, the stylus has a magnetic attachment feature to ensure users can always find their stylus on the edge of their tablet.
“As we all know, digital projects come in many different forms, so having one device that can be easily tailored to the task at hand was our focus in designing Adonit Note+ 2,” said Jasper Li, CTO, and Co-founder of Adonit. “Whether you’re focused on note-taking or tapping into artistic expression, Note+ 2’s interchangeable tips provide a solution and can be swapped in seconds for the perfect productivity companion.”
Additional features include:
- Three Interchangeable Pen Tips: Experience the versatility of soft, medium, and hard tips that cater to different artistic styles and preferences.
- Magnetically Attach: With its magnetic attachment feature, the Adonit Note+ 2 seamlessly adheres to tablets.
- Pressure Sensitivity, Tilt Recognition & Palm Rejection: Capture every subtle nuance of strokes with precision, while the palm rejection technology makes sure no unwanted lines appear.
- Bluetooth Pairing With Multiple Shortcuts: Seamlessly connect a device and enjoy the convenience of customizable shortcuts for quick access to frequently used functions.
- Quick Charge Via Type-C: Recharge the stylus in no time. The Type-C connection provides fast and efficient charging, allowing for less time waiting and more time creating.
- Supported Apps: Compatible with a wide range of supported apps, providing endless creative possibilities.
Adonit Note+ 2 is compatible with iPad (6th/7th/8th/9th/10th Gen), iPad mini (5th/6th Gen), iPad Air (3rd/4th/5th Gen), iPad Pro 11-inch (3rd/4th Gen), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd/4th/5th/6th Gen) and newer. Adonit Note+ 2 (MSRP: $69.99) is available for purchase on the company’s website and Amazon, links below.
What do you think of the Adonit Note+ 2? Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network. And subscribe to our RUMBLE channel for more trailers and tech videos.