It seems like only two weeks ago that the Techaeris Aercast Episode 3 was released into the world. And now, a mere two weeks later, Aercast Episode 4 is available for your listening pleasure. In this episode, the crew talk about Apple’s WWDC announcements, Robot Arms, Amazon’s phone aspirations, Chrome’s 64-bit issues, and much, much more. Follow us past the break for download links and episode guide.
As always, we appreciate the support of our Patrons on Patreon. If you like what you hear on the Aercast, please consider supporting us here.
Episode 4 Topics
- WWDC Apple introduces iOS8
- WWDC Apple introduces OSX Yosemite
- Amazon set to announce something – a phone maybe? – on June 18th
- Broadcom’s new chip for multiple wireless charging standards
- MIT Researchers develop shoulder and waist mounted robot arms
- XBox One update – External storage, Games with Gold on XBox One, etc.
- SpaceX – 4 years ago, at 11:45am on June 4, 2012 – Falcon 9 soared into the sky from Cape Canaveral for the first time.
- Facebook acquires Pryte
- Chrome introduces Android Companion App search
- 64-bit Chrome for Windows (hangouts extension not working quite yet 😀 )
- End-to-end encryption for Gmail (open source preview of encryption methods)
- Other G stuff… “Offers” pulled from iOS and Android, Chromecast support for G+ photos in Android app.
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, thank you all for listening! We hope you enjoy what you hear, and we plan to get better and better! If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, etc. related to the podcast, please feel free to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated on November 27, 2018.