The ZUS Smart Car Charger Locator is one of the cooler Indiegogo campaigns this year. Yeah it’s a car charger but it’s an awesome car charger. After the company sent me a review unit and I scored it 4.9 out of 5, I decided to back the campaign myself. The $29.99 tier is currently gone, but even at $33 it’s a great deal and you’ll be saving nearly $20 if you pull the trigger now instead of waiting for release (MSRP is $49.99). On that note, the folks at ZUS really loved our coverage and want to give away THREE ZUS’s to our readers. Check out the rules.
- Share your BEST story about being stranded or losing your car and tell us how a ZUS would have made your situation better.
- You must comment below using the DISQUS system and your email must be valid because that is how we will contact you to let you know you’ve won.
- Only ONE comment per person
- The winners are REQUIRED to submit a review on social media (Twitter and Facebook preferred) giving your experience with ZUS and how you liked it. You will need to hashtag that post with #GOTZUS and tag both @techaeris and @nondainc.
- This is open to International entrants but be aware that ZUS reserves the right not to ship to certain countries if they are not able.
We will leave the contest open for 72 hours and contact and announce the winners in an update to this post. Feel free to share this post to your social media outlets so others have a chance to win as well. Good luck to everyone and let’s hear some of your best stories! Don’t forget to hit the link below and support the ZUS Indiegogo, they’re almost at their stretch goal so go push them over it!
Last Updated on