Joining Lenovo’s X1 lineup is the new ThinkCentre X1 AIO. It’s an all-in-one which offers an ultra-thin 11mm frame, making it one of the world’s thinnest desktops. With a premium anti-glare display, the 23.8-inch screen offers a bright picture from any angle along with crystal clear sound and video. Even though it’s ultra-thin, the X1 AIO meets U.S. mil-spec testing. In addition, this all-in-one also tilts from -5 to +45 degrees for user comfort.
The ThinkCentre X1 AIO is also designed to withstand dust buildup, and has been tested for eight hours in a dust chamber which replicates ten years in an office environment. The design helps eliminate dust build up which is a common cause of hardware failure in desktop PCs.
- Ultra thin, 11mm Aluminum Chassis
- Display: 23.8-inch IPS FHD, 250 nit, 1920 X 1080 Anti-glare
- CPU: Up to Core i7 vPro
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 520
- HDD: From 500GB 7200rpm HDD. Configurable up to 1TB SSHD or 512GB SSD or 500GB SED/OPAL compliant HDD
- Memory: Up to 16GB, 2133MHz, DDR4
- Camera & Microphone: 1080p / Mic. Array, Skype for Business, Dolby Audio
- Ports: 5 X USB 3.0, Optional card reader, DP in & out combo port, LAN
- Security & Manage: vPro technology, Hardware TPM
- USB Smart Protection, Physical Camera lock
The ThinkPad X1 AIO will be available starting in March, starting at $1029USD.