When Lenovo first introduced the ThinkCentre Tiny, they redefined the business desktop category with their ultra-small form factor desktop. Lenovo later followed up the ThinkCentre Tiny with the ThinkCentre-in-One (TIO), a display with an integrated mount on the back of the ThinkCentre-in-One. It’s a mount where users can connect the ThinkCentre Tiny for the appearance of an all-in-one.
This year, Lenovo is announcing the second generation ThinkCentre-in-One 22 and 24, with a more refined design and anti-glare display. The 21.5-inch and 23.8-inch 1080p borderless display configurations will also be available with a touchscreen option. The second generation ThinkCentre-in-One also features a sleek borderless design, embedded audio, and five USB ports. Setup has been simplified as well, as users will be able to slide their choice of the ThinkCentre Tiny, ThinkCentre Thin Client, or ThinkCentre Chromebox into the back, power on the TIO, and be ready to go.
- Compatibility: Compatible with all 2nd & 3rd generation Tiny products: ThinkCentre Chromebox, ThinkCentre Thin Client
- Display: 21.5-inch and 23.8-inch borderless LCD display
- Panel: 16:9 (1920 X 1080)
- USB: 2 X USB 3.0, 2 X USB 2.0, 1 X mini USB 2.0 for accessory
- Security: Kensington lock
- Stand: Height, tilt and swivel functionality
The Lenovo ThinkCentre-in-One TIO II 22″ and 24″ are slated to ship in April 2016. Price at this time is still to be determined.
Last Updated on