Lenovo is expanding its smartphone lineup once again, this time with the Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite which offers performance and entertainment at an affordable price. The VIBE S1 Lite ships running Android 5.1 Lollipop, and features a 5.0″ IPS FHD (1920×1080) display at 440ppi, 2700 mAh battery, 64-bit MTK 6753 octa-core 1.3 GHz processor, 16GB of built-in memory, and a microSD storage slot.
On the photography side of things, Lenovo’s latest smartphone features an 8MP front camera with a 5-piece lens, a sony image sensor, and a built in selfie flash. The rear camera comes in at 13MP with a dual LED flash for crisper-colored images in lower light conditions.
- 64-bit MTK 6753 octa-core 1.3GHz processor
- Android™ 5.1, Lollipop
- 5.0” IPS wide-view Full HD (1920X1080) display, 440ppi
- 8MP FF front camera with Sony sensor and built in selfie-flash; 13MP PDAF rear camera with ISOCELL sensor and dual LED CCT rear flash
- 2GB LP DDR3 RAM
- 16GB eMMC built-in storage
- up to 32GB microSD expandable storage support
- Dual SIM slots with 4G LTE connectivity
- 2700mAh embedded battery
- Pearl White / Midnight Blue
The Lenovo VIBE S1 Lite will be available in countries where Lenovo phones are sold at a price of $199USD. Unfortunately, this doesn’t include the U.S.
Last Updated on