Acer has expanded their Predator gaming series with the Acer Predator Z850 Gaming Projector which features ultra-wide images projected at an ultra-short throw distance. The Predator Z850 also features sleek red accents on an angled black chassis, making it sure to stand out.
The new laser projector displays a 50 percent wider image over traditional 16:9 screen resolutions with it’s 24:9 ultra-wide 1920×720 HD resolution, augmenting gamers peripheral vision. With it’s ultra-short throw technology, the Predator Z850 can project a 120″ image from just 18.5″ (47cm) away from the screen, making it easy to set up in smaller rooms.
Other features include:
- 3,000 ANSI lumens for bright images
- 100,000:1 contrast ratio for vivid images with deep, rich blacks and crisp whites
- Laser diode lamp lasts up to 30,000 hours
- Acer ColorBoost3D improves 2D and 3D color performance
- Acer ColorSafe II minimizes color decay
- 3D Ready
- 2x HDMI, 2x VGA, MHL, RS-232, Ethernet, USB, microUSB ports
- Optional Wireless HD-Kit for 1080p lossless wireless streaming
The Acer Predator Z850 isn’t cheap however, and will set you back $4,999USD.
What do you think about the latest to Acer’s Predator lineup? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on January 12, 2019.