It’s been awhile since we reviewed the Moto 360 Sport smartwatch, but we were pretty impressed with it even at its full $299 price tag. It’s been on sale a couple times recently, and now Amazon has it on sale for $199 ($100 off retail) for the white or red versions, and $161.32 ($138.67 off). I was definitely impressed with it over the first edition Moto 360 and there were many aspects I liked better than the Moto 360 itself as a whole. If you’re looking for a smartwatch with a more activity tracking focus, or looking for that perfect gift for a dad or grad, the current price — especially for the black one — is a pretty good deal.
Just to recap some of the key features of the Moto 360 Sport:
- Displays Notifications, Cards, and More, LCD Touchscreen with Gorilla Glass 3
- Button-Free Voice Control, Turn-by-Turn Navigation
- Heart Rate & Activity Monitoring, GPS, Customizable Watch Faces
- Water Resistant to 3-ft, Wireless Charging with Included Dock, Just tell your Moto 360 Sport where you want to go, then let the step-by-step navigation instructions in the watch display guide you to your destination. Navigation instructions that you set up on your phone will also appear in your watch display.
- Compatible with Android and iOS
- Android Wear OS
Are you going to take advantage of this deal? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook!