Psyonix isn’t content with sitting back and enjoying Rocket League‘s success. After working to bring cross-platform play and many updates to the game, the company is set to unleash Rocket League Rumble mode in September.
The free update will join the “Hoops” and “Mutators” modes and will appear in online playlists, and also be available in Private and Exhibition. The list of complete power-ups is a hilarious and random enough list, and the trailer definitely speaks for itself.
The full list of power-ups that will be featured in “Rumble” mode includes:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent’s car)
- Disruptor (Forces the opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and cars into a giant funnel cloud)
What do you think about the newly announced Rocket League “Rumble” mode? Are you looking forward to it being added to the game in September? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.