HDR is the next big thing with TVs and consoles these days. The TLC200 Pro Time-Lapse Camera is the world’s first High Dynamic Range (HDR) video camera and makes HDR time-lapse capture a breeze. The camera can be used both indoors and outdoors, and produces actual time-lapse video without the need to manually stitch a series of JPG images together.
The 4.2 µm pixel size of the TLC200 Pro allows for great low-light recording and sharper images. A 112˚ field of view angle records a wider area so users can capture amazing panoramic images. The camera’s F.2 aspherical lens also contributes to the improved image detail, and if photographers are not satisfied with the kit lens, they may easily change it out for a separate style. The TLC200 Pro has four shot settings; Daylight, Twilight, Night, and Moon. The exposure, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and white balance are also adjustable. Time intervals for shots can be customized to shoot ASAP, all the way up to one shot every 24 hours. The battery life depends on different scene settings, but in certain settings, the four AA batteries can withstand up to seven days of continuous filming.
- Professional grade, but easy enough for beginners to use
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) image sensor produces stunning 720p time lapse video under virtually any lighting conditions, from low light to intense backlighting
- Aspherical 19 mm f/2.0 glass lens for 2X sharpness and 4X low light performance
- Additional CS mount lenses are sold separately
- Unlike DSLR cameras, the TLC200 Pro creates the AVI file in the camera so it is instantly available with no post-processing required
- Display: TFT LC
- Item Dimensions: 1.81 x 2.52 x 4.17 inches
- Item Weight: 0.75 pounds
- Lithium Battery Energy Content: 2 Watt Hours
- Lithium Battery Weight: 60 grams
- Media Format: Digital Video SD, SDHC
- Media Type: SD
- Optical Sensor Resolution: 1.3 MP
- Optical Sensor Technology: CMOS
- Optical Zoom: 3x
- Video Capture Format: avi
- Video Capture Resolution: 720p_hd
With an MSRP of $165USD for just the camera, a TLC200 Pro package is also available and includes the HDR Time Lapse Camera (TLC200 Pro), a 4GB SD Card, 4 AA Batteries, the Kit Lens (BCS 019), a lens cover, a screwdriver, a screw and the user manual. The package retails for $229.99. Other accessories including different lenses and a waterproof housing are also available.[button link=”http://amzn.to/2cIwsmq” icon=”fa-shopping-cart” side=”left” target=”blank” color=”285b5e” textcolor=”ffffff”]Purchase from Amazon[/button]
Last Updated on September 9, 2016.