HyperX has expanded their CloudX Revolver gaming headset line with the officially licensed HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War gaming headset.
Ideal for FPS and open-environment gameplay, the HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War headset offers studio-grade sound, a 4-pole 3.5mm plug, and a 2m PC extension cable. The genuine leather headband, HyperX memory foam, and exclusive battle-weathered design complements the Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB bundle and the Xbox One Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition Wireless Controller.
“HyperX is especially excited to offer Gears of War fans the opportunity to enhance their gameplay with our newest headset,” said Daniel Kelley, director of marketing, HyperX. “We’ve worked hard on the sound and design, and together with Microsoft and The Coalition, this headset gives gamers the full Gears experience.”
The HyperX Gears of War gaming headset has the following features and specifications:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response:12Hz–28,000Hz
- Impedance: 33 Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input Power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 364g
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 380g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug2 (4-pole) + Audio Control Box – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
The HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War gaming headset is available for $149.99USD.