The third of Forza Horizon 3‘s weekly #Forzathon competitions has arrived, and you can score yourself some big credits and a new ride. From October 17-21st, Playground Games has challenged racers to complete three events with cars from the Extreme Track Toys class.
Two of the three events shouldn’t be too bad, but the third could prove to be a bit more difficult. The events are as follows:
- Close Shave: Get 50 Near Misses with an Extreme Track Toy car to win 15,000 XP
- Limit Breaker: Achieve 3 Stars on 3 Speed Zones with an Extreme Track Toy car to win 100,000 CR
- Tear Up The Strip: Win a Drag Race at the Car Meet with an Extreme Track Toy car to be awarded the #17 Falcon FG
If you haven’t hit the Drag Race yet, head on over to the airport in the Outback area and head into the parking garage. Once there, wait until someone else starts a Drag Race or start one of your own by pressing the X button when the prompt appears. Don’t think that because you have the fastest car, you’ll win. The Drag Race has a staggered start, so the faster your car, the longer a head start lower class cars will get before it’s your turn to stomp the gas and tear up the airstrip.
The discounted cars you can purchase this week include 10% off on three Extreme Track Toys:
- Donkervoort D8 GTO: 157,000 CR (regular 157,500)
- Aston Martin Vantage GT12: 360,000 CR (regular 400,000)
- Ferrari FXX K: 2,430,000 CR (regular 2,700,000)
Next week’s #Forzathon will definitely have a lot of gamers logging in as they’ll be able to win the AMG Warthog MS12, the famed Halo vehicle that was only made available to those who played Halo 5: Guardians or Halo: The Master Chief Collection previously.
What do you think of the #Forzathon competitions so far? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.