Black Friday and Cyber Monday are almost upon us and those people who care for such things are chomping at the bit for early deals. Huawei has just released their list of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals and there just might be something there to tickle your fancy. From the new Huawei fitness tracker to Huawei laptops and tablets there are some savings to be had. Check out the list below and the places you can find them.
Huawei is offering great deals on smartphones, tablets, and wearables this holiday, including the new Huawei Fit and MediaPad M3 tablet – two wonderful gift ideas. Known globally for innovative and beautifully designed products, these deals let consumers experience Huawei quality at an extraordinary price point.
- Huawei MediaPad M3: $249USD ($50 off regular retail of $299USD) – Amazon (November 25th – 28th)
- Huawei Fit: $99.99USD ($30 off regular retail of $129.99USD) – Amazon, Best Buy and Newegg (November 20th – 28th)
- Huawei Honor 8 32GB: $299.99USD ($100 off regular retail of $399.99USD) – Best Buy, Amazon, Newegg and B&H Photo (November 25th – 28th)
- Huawei Honor 8 64GB: $349.99USD ($100 off regular retail of $449.99USD) – Best Buy, Amazon, Newegg and B&H Photo (November 25th – 28th)
- Huawei Matebook+ Accessory Bundle:($300 off all models) – Microsoft Store (November 21st – December 2nd)
- Huawei Matebook + Portfolio Keyboard: ($200 off all models) – Amazon and Microsoft Store (November 21st – December 2nd)
- Huawei Watch: ($200 off select styles) – Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, Google Store, Target and B&H Photo (November 21st – December 2nd)
For those looking to score some Huawei gear for a decent price, these may be the deals for you. The Huawei Watch deal looks particularly enticing, depending on which models are getting the $200 off. Are you looking at scoring some Huawei gear this weekend? Let us know if you take advantage of any of these deals in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
Last Updated on January 23, 2017.