Dead Alliance, a fast-paced team shooter which lets you control and unleash zombies against other players, has launched today for PC and consoles.
Developed by Psyop Games and IllFonic, Dead Alliance raises the stakes of competitive shooters with zMods, zombie-controlling tech that turns the undead into powerful weapons. Set in a post-apocalyptic wasteland where warring military factions fight for control of humanity’s last resources, zombies can swarm, flank, block, distract and surprise opponents, swinging a fight in the blink of an eye. The game includes a variety of single-player and 4v4 multiplayer modes, including Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Capture and Hold, Free for All, the MOBA-inspired Attrition mode, and Solo Survival.
Features of the game include:
- Frenzied Multiplayer Action. Play tight-knit 4v4, Capture and Hold, King of the Hill, Free for All, Team Deathmatch and more.
- Seize the Dead. Think quick and strategically use zombies to distract, disable and attack your opponents. Utilize a variety of zMods including lures, pheromone grenades, and traps to get the zombies working for you!
- Zombie-MOBA. Capture your opponent’s home base to win, maneuvering between lanes in a zombie jungle.
- Solo Survival Mode. Face off against endless hordes of ravenous zombies, unlocking new maps as you progress.
- Single Player Ops. Test your mettle against the undead and AI opponents across varied objectives.
- Deep Customization. Upgrade abilities and loadouts, building an arsenal of high-powered shotguns, rifles, crossbows and more.
The game is available for $39.99USD digitally and at retail stores. The “Rapid Dominance” Day One Edition, which contains three bonus loadouts featuring unique multiplayer weapons and perks, is only available at retail stores. On the other hand, those wishing to focus only on the multiplayer aspect can pick up the Dead Alliance: Multiplayer Edition for only $24.99USD and save a few dollars.