There are a lot of good drones on the market and some that have had a foothold in the market for a good amount of time. But which one of them is the best drone out there? Well, we can’t say but Halo thinks they have the answer. The Halo Drone very well could be the best drone on the market but we’ll leave that to you to determine. Halo says the drone was designed with one purpose in mind: to provide the best flying experience of any drone.
Halo says the Halo Drone has been in R&D for several years now and they are delivering a drone useable by both beginner and pro. Some of the features of the Halo Drone are, advanced waypoint navigation and several follow modes. The following modes included are actually very interesting:
- Simple-Follow: The drone locks its current position and altitude and automatically follows the target
- Hover & Aim: The Drone hovers at its current position while the nose and camera follow the target
- Follow-Shadow: The Drone will follow its target based on set altitude, distance, and angle in one direction
- Follow-Track: The Drone will follow its target based on set altitude, distance, and angle while tracking the speed and angle/direction of the target
- Follow-Line: The Drone will fly along a pre-marked route while focusing the camera on its target
- Orbit Mode: The Drone will orbit around the surrounding target in a preset speed and radius
- Selfie Mode: The Drone will shoot transitional footage. Ideal mode for panning shots, or zoom in/out shots
Halo is also pointing to their interchangeable 4K action camera, calling it the first ever interchangeable camera in a drone. Halo says the drone will provide steady and agile flight with its dual-core CPU and leading-edge AHRS attitude algorithm and intelligent control system. That all sounds fancy but is it enough to call yourself the best drone? You’ll have to be the judge of that. You can pick up the standard Halo Drone for $797USD and the Pro for $997USD at the link below.