With only a week to go before the launch of Forza Motorsport 7, Turn 10 Studios has announced yet another Universal collaboration. Vehicles from The Fast and the Furious franchise have shown up in previous Forza games, notably with the Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious standalone add-on. The announcement that 10 The Fate of the Furious cars would be coming to Forza Motorsport 7 first appeared on Twitter this morning.
— Xbox Canada (@XboxCanada) September 25, 2017
Available for free for those who purchased the Deluxe or Ultimate Editions of the latest in the Forza series, The Fate of the Furious Car Pack includes ten cars from the long-running movie franchise. The vehicles include:
- 1966 Chevrolet Corvette The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Jaguar F-TYPE R Coupe The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1971 Plymouth GTX The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2018 Dodge Demon The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 1951 Chevrolet Fleetline Special The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2013 Subaru BRZ The Fate of the Furious Edition
- 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter The Fate of the Furious Edition
If you’re just looking to pick up the Standard Edition of the game, you can purchase the car pack for $9.99USD. Which of the Fate of the Furious cars are you looking forward to taking for a spin on October 3rd — or September 29th if you’ve pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition — in Forza Motorsport 7 on your Xbox One or Windows 10 PC? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on