Phiaton is back with another wireless headset, this time the Phiaton BT 150 NC neckband style with a touch interface and noise cancelling. With 12mm dynamic drivers, a lightweight design, and up to 10 hours of battery life, the BT 150 NC is designed for professionals on the go and active lifestyles.
The interactive surface on the sides of the neckband allows convenient music and call control with a tap or swipe of your finger. With a no-slip design, the Phiaton BT 150 NC earphones come with four ear tip sizes and retractable earbuds to keep cable length at a minimum.
Key features of the Phiaton BT 150 NC include:
- An interactive surface on the sides of the neckband for convenient call and music control with the tap or swipe of a finger to fast forward, rewind, play, pause and adjust volume.
- Cancels ambient noise by up to 95%
- Memory Flex neckband provides a comfortable fit with a sleek, no-slip design
- Six hours of music playing and call time with noise cancelling enabled
- Power Saving Sensor automatically powers off the active noise cancelling when earbuds are retracted to help prolong battery life
- Everplay-X keeps the music going even if the battery runs out or the audio device is not Bluetooth compatible
- IPX-4 sweat and splash-proof rating
- Powerful 12mm dynamic drivers for a balanced, vibrant sound
- Apt-X technology increases digital streaming efficiency and improves overall dynamic range
- Vibration notifications
- Multipoint Connection connects any two Bluetooth-enabled devices simultaneously, such as a smartphone and tablet
- Includes four ear tip sizes, ensuring a perfect fit
- When not in use, the retractable earbuds magnetically attach in place for convenient, tangle-free storage
The Phiaton BT 150 NC neckband earphones are available in black or silver on Amazon for $149USD.
Last Updated on October 17, 2017.