There have been some pretty decent Xbox sales lately, and the EA Publisher Sale starting tomorrow is offering savings of up to 75% off on games like Star Wars Battlefront II, Need for Speed Payback, FIFA 18, Mass Effect Andromeda, and more.
The sale is set to start tomorrow, February 20th and run through February 26th. However, a quick glance already shows some active deals. For example, some of the deals we found already include:
- Star Wars Battlefront II Standard Edition — regular $59.99USD, on sale for $24.99
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition — regular $79.99USD, on sale for $32.99
- FIFA 18 Standard Edition — regular $59.99USD, on sale for $19.80
- FIFA 18: Ronaldo Edition — regular $79.99USD, on sale for $32.00
- Madden NFL 18 Standard Edition — regular $59.99USD, on sale for $19.80
- Battlefield 1 Revolution — regular $59.99USD, on sale for $19.80
- Need for Speed Payback — regular $59.99USD, on sale for $24.00
- Mass Effect: Andromeda – Deluxe Recruit Edition — regular $39.99USD, on sale for $13.20
As you can see, there are some pretty decent deals to be had! If you’re an EA Access member, it’ll be interesting to see what DLC goes on sale as you can just pick that up on the cheap to further enjoy any of the games currently in the EA Access Vault.
In addition, if you choose to gift something from the EA Publisher Sale to friends or family, you’ll get one month of EA Access free. The content gifted can be a full title or DLC and must cost at least $4.49USD or more. There’s no word if this is a one-time thing or if you get one month of EA Access for each item you gift. Given that EA Access runs $29.99USD for the year or $4.99 each month, you’re not really saving that much. However, free is free and if you and a buddy (or two) are planning on picking up some titles or DLC, you could always team up and gift each other the titles they want and each score some free EA Access.
Last Updated on February 20, 2018.