It seems a bit early for the March Games with Gold offerings list, but Xbox has posted them already so who are we to complain? In case you missed them, there are still a few days to get the last two titles from last month. As always, the two Xbox 360 games below are Backward Compatible on the Xbox One (check out our Xbox One X review in case you missed it) once they’re available on their respective dates.
Without further ado, let’s check out what Xbox is offering Xbox Live Gold members in March!
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India – Xbox One
February 16 – March 15 (3.63 GB)
Embody Arbaaz in his quest for retribution through a colourful depiction of 19th century Colonial India in 2.5D stealth gameplay.
- Travel across an amazing 19th-century India and its legendary landmarks Discover an exquisite depiction of Colonial India thanks to a palette of vibrant colours. Zip-line across the streets of Amritsar, hide in the shadows of the palace, and hunt legendary artifacts, following in the footsteps of Alexander the Great.
- Experience the thrill of being a stealthy assassin As a smart and charming Assassin, use new subterfuges to disguise and to loot. Discover all-new Assassin’s gear such as the talwar (curved sword) and chakram (circular throwing weapon) to deal great damage and interact with the environment.
- Showcase your fighting talents with the new double kill move, helix strike, or silent takedown. Be more agile than ever in even more platforming levels, and escape through the destructible environments of the squares and bazaars, leaving a trail of chaos in your wake.
- Discover a brand-new challenge mode Unlock various challenge rooms: your skills and abilities will be pushed to their limits through a complex sequence of obstacle course. Beat the score to collect artifacts, fulfill special contracts and assassinate in an exciting new game experience!
Trials of the Blood Dragon – Xbox One
March 1 – March 31 (14.54 GB)
Take control of Rex Power Colt’s cybercommando kids as they drive, shoot, swing, tame and travel through different environments. Expect also hot competition with Ghost mode, Global Score and Leaderboards.
- TRIALS WITH A STORYLINE 30 missions across 7 different worlds, fully animated cut scenes, colourful characters and a self-contained story set 12 years after the events of Far Cry Blood Dragon.
- OFF YER BIKE! As well as the trusty Motorbike, discover the art of the BMX, 8-wheel tank, Turbo Flip R/C, jetpack and mine cart. You migh even have to go on foot, a first in the history of Trials.
- USE YOUR HANDS Beyond driving, the level of action is cranked up with the addition of weapons and a grappling hook, bringing a whole new level of gameplay to the world of Trials. If you don’t succeed at first, try shooting it.
SUPERHOT – Xbox One
March 16 – April 15 (3.62 GB)
Time moves only when you move. Blurring the lines between cautious strategy and unbridled mayhem, SUPERHOT is the FPS in which time moves only when you move. No regenerating health bars. No conveniently placed ammo drops. It’s just you, outnumbered and outgunned, grabbing the weapons of fallen enemies to shoot, slice, and maneuver through a hurricane of slow-motion bullets.
With its unique, stylized graphics SUPERHOT finally adds something new and disruptive to the FPS genre. SUPERHOT’s polished, minimalist visual language helps you concentrate on the most important – on the fluidity of gameplay and cinematic beauty of the fight.
- Endless Mode – How long can you last against unyielding waves of enemies?
- Challenge Mode – Take on SUPERHOT with your bare hands, no restarts, timed runs, and more.
- Replay Director – Edit and share your most epic in-game moments
- Extras – Delve further into SUPERHOT with mini-games, ASCII art, and [redacted].
Thirty months in the making. Thousands of hours put into development and design. From its humble origins in the 7 Day FPS game jam, through a hugely successful Kickstarter campaign to a plethora of awards and nominations from industry experts, SUPERHOT is a labor of love by its independant, dedicated team and thousands of backers from all around the globe.
Brave: The Video Game – Xbox 360
March 1 – 15 (2.36 GB)
This game requires a Kinect™ Sensor. In Disney•Pixar Brave: The Video Game, challenge destiny and change your fate! Play as Merida, a Will ‘o the Wisp and other popular characters from new Disney•Pixar film, as you run, jump and battle your way through the rugged landscape of mythical Scotland. With your wits and bravery, face off against fierce enemies to end a magical curse and save the kingdom!
Play as Merida Single-Player or Coop with a Will ‘O The Wisp.
Compete with archery mini-games using Kinect™ for Xbox 360®
Quantum Conundrum – Xbox 360
March 16 – 31 (1.47 GB)
When you arrive to visit your uncle, you notice something’s wrong. He’s not there to greet you and there was an explosion just as you arrived. Rescue your uncle using his newest invention, the Interdimensional Shift Device. Shift between five different dimensions in real time and work your way through his crazy complex mansion!
Last Updated on