Let’s face it, most Bluetooth speakers offer up a similar design which for the most part are pretty plain and can be downright boring. Some manufacturers offer collections to jazz up the look of your speakers, and Ultimate Ears is bringing the Freestyle Collection to their WONDERBOOM portable Bluetooth speaker.
“The new collection is all about expressing yourself,” said Charlotte Johs, general manager of Ultimate Ears. “You curate your playlist and personal style – why not have a speaker that reflects that style too? WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection gives you big sound and the freedom to express your style in a trendy, tough and tiny speaker.”
The five styles that the WONDERBOOM will now be available in include:
- Concrete: Your look is everyday neutral but never basic. Concrete is inspired by urban texture, paint splashes, and shadows.
- Avocado: Your style is subtle and understated. With Avocado, you’re always ready to “guac” and roll.
- Patches: You wear your heart on your sleeve and plaster your personality through patches and pins. Patches is a punch of personality to denim.
- Raspberry: You’re never afraid to go bold. Raspberry is fresh, hot and juicy.
- Unicorn: Magic is your middle name. Unicorn is a delightful color melt of pastels.
In case you’re unfamiliar with the WONDERBOOM Bluetooth speaker, it’s one of Ultimate Ears smaller, “pint-sized” speakers which also floats, is IPX7-rated, drop-proof from up to five feet, has a 10-hour battery life and a 100-foot Bluetooth range. The Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Freestyle Collection is now available for pre-order on the Ultimate Ears website for $99.99USD. If solid colours are more your thing, the regular styles are on currently on sale for $79.99USD.