The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon July 27-August 2nd event lets you snag a 2015 Audio S3 Sedan, 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR, and the Soda Jerk Driver Gear. This #Forzathon event started July 27th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on August 2nd so you have into the wee hours of August 3rd (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the rewards.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- All For Power: Complete the Challenge to receive the 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
- Win a Race at the Sonoma Raceway Short Circuit in an AWD
- Time to Compete: Complete both Challenges to receive the 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
- Win a Race at Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit in a 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia
- Complete a Race at the Homestead Road Circuit in a 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports
- First Position: Complete all Challenges to receive the Soda Jerk Driver Gear
- Win a Race at Autodromo Nazionale Monza Full Circuit
- Win a Race at Prague Full Circuit
- Win a Race at Yas Marina in an Exotic GT division car
As with previous #Forzathon events, these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
All For Power
Once you’re in Free Play mode, change the to Sonoma Raceway Short Circuit, hop into an AWD car (filter by AWD for easy selection), and let the timer run out. Easy peasy, enjoy your new 2015 Audi S3 Sedan.
Time To Compete
Next, change the track to Le Mans Old Mulsanne Circuit, hop into the 2014 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 458 Italia (rent it or buy for 400,000 CR if you don’t own it), let the timer run out, and move on to the next challenge. Change the track to Homestead Road Circuit, hop into the 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports (another 400,000 CR if you don’t own it), let the timer run out, and snag your 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR.
To start off the final set of challenges, change the track to Autodromo Nazionale Monza Full Circuit, hop into any car you choose, and let the timer run out. Change the track to Prague Full Circuit and repeat. Finally, switch over to Yas Marina, set the car division to Exotic GT, hop in one, let the timer run out and voila! You’ve completed this week’s super easy (as usual) challenges and snagged the Soda Jerk Driver Gear.
Unfortunately, there’s no way to combine any of the challenges this week.
All said and done, it really shouldn’t take you more than 15-20 minutes from start to finish… personally, I’d like to see more challenge in these “challenges.” What about you?
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicles and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.