The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon August 17-23rd event lets you snag a 2013 Dodge Dart GT, 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4, Think Pink
Instead of the usual three challenge groups, this week also includes two additional monthly ones for a total of five. Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- August Monthly Races: Complete the Challenge to receive 300,000 Credits
- Complete 10 Races
- Learning the Ropes: Complete the Challenge to receive 180,000 Credits
- Complete 3 Races in any Class Time Attack Rival
- Drifting Tandem Style: Complete the Challenge to receive the 2013 Dodge Dart GT
- Complete a Multiplayer Drift Event
- Vintage Offerings: Complete both Challenges to receive the Think Pink Driver Gear
- Complete 2 Laps in a Vintage GT Racing division car
- Complete a Race at Long Beach in a Hot Hatch Icons division car
- Power Through It: Complete all Challenges to receive the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
- Purchase a Lamborghini Manufacturer car
- Complete 3 Laps in a Lamborghini Manufacturer car
- ??? (Aventador was rewarded after first two challenges completed)
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
August Monthly Races
Pretty straightforward: finish 10 races and you’ll score an extra 300,000 Credits. No rush as you have the rest of August to complete it but if you need extra credits fast, you should get them in under five minutes by repeating timed 30-second races.
Learning the Ropes
Pretty easy as well. Head to Rivals, select Class E, D, C, B, A, S, R, or P Time Attack and complete three races. Again, you have the rest of the month to complete it and once you do you’ll snag an extra 180,000 Credits.
Drifting Tandem Style
Head into multiplayer for this one, something we haven’t seen for some time in #Forzathon, select Unlimted Drift – Ghost, RWD, or AWD, and complete the event to snag your 2013 Dodge Dart GT.
Select a short track for this one, I use Rio Mini Circuit, set it to Circuit Race, two laps, Vintage GT Racing division, and complete the race to continue to the second task.
Next, head over to Long Beach, choose Hot Hatch Icons division, let the timer run out and you’ll snag your Think Pink Driver Gear.
Power Through It
This challenge set starts off pretty easy but it’ll cost you a few credits. Head over to Cars > Buy Cars and purchase any Lamborghini. The cheapest is the Lamborghini 1986 LM 002 which will set you back 72,000 CR.
Next, head back to Rio Mini Circuit, set it to Circuit Race, 3 laps, hop in a Lamborghini and complete the race to pop the third and final task.
As for the third challenge, not really sure what it is as once I completed the second challenge I was rewarded with completion and the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4… If you do end up getting the third challenge, let us know in the comments below what it is and we’ll update this post!
The August Monthly Races stack with the others so by the time you finish the regular challenges for this month, you should have six out of ten races complete. Once you complete Learning the Ropes, that’ll bring you up to nine and all you have to do is another short timed race to get the tenth one out of the way. Aside from that, there’s not anything else you can really double up on for this week. You can save a bit of time but hitting restart on the
All said and done, it really shouldn’t take you more than 30 minutes from start to finish… personally, I’d like to see more challenge in these “challenges.” What about you?
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicles and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on