Last month, Turn 10 added some monthly challenges — something they should have done ages ago. This month, the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon September challenges have added a few more to the fold for VIP and Car Pass owners. This #Forzathon event started on September 1st at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on September 30th so you have into the wee hours of October 1st (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the rewards.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges. NOTE: the VIP challenges are bonus events for VIP members while the Carpass challenges are bonus events for Carpass holders.
- September Monthly Races: Complete the Challenge to earn 300,000 Credits
- Complete 10 Races
- September Monthly Multiplayer: Complete the Challenge to earn 150,000 Credits
- Complete 5 Multiplayer Races
- September VIP: Complete the Challenges to earn the Exclusive 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam
- Complete a Race at Prague Full Circuit in a 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Forza Edition
- Beat a Rival in “VIP – Concept Come to Life” in the VIP Rivals Category
- Win 2 Races at Watkins Glen
- Complete 2 Races in an All Wheel Drive Car
- Complete a Race in an X Class car
Carpass: Complete the Challenges to earn 210,000 Credits
- Complete a Race at Le Mans Circuit De La Sarthe Full Circuit in a 2018 Bugatti Chiron
- Complete a Race at Suzuka East Circuit in a 2018 Honda Odyssey
- Win 2 Races at Dubai in a car from 2001
- Complete 3 Laps at Brands Hatch in a 1997 Lotus Elise GT1
- Complete 2 Races in any Ford Manufacturer car
- September Showcase: Complete the Challenges to earn the Exclusive 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition
- Complete a Race in a 1970 Cougar Eliminator
- Beat a Rival in “S Curve Conquerer” in the Featured Rivals Category
- Complete 2 Races in a Forza GT division car
- Complete 3 Laps in a Forza P1 division car
- Win a Race in a 2014 Volkswagen Golf R
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
September Monthly Races
Pretty easy stuff here. Simply complete 10 races to earn yourself an easy 300,000 Credits.
September Monthly Multiplayer
Another easy one, simply head into multiplayer mode, finish five races and you’ll snag another 150,000 Credits.
As the name implies, the September VIP Challenges are only for those who are Forza Motorsport 7 VIP members.
To start off, hop into the 2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition Forza Edition vehicle, set the course to Prague Full Circuit and let the timer run out.
Next, head over to the Rivals mode, select the VIP events, and beat a Rival in the VIP Rivals category, simply stuff!
Head back to single player, select Watkins Glen, let the timer run out, then when the option comes up, select restart race to complete the second race.
For the next race, select an AWD car, let the timer run out, and repeat by restarting the race or using the same car on the next track.
Finally, switch out to an X Class car, let the timer run out and an Exclusive 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam will be delivered to your garage.
Like the previous set of challenges, this one is exclusive to those who own the Forza Motorsport 7 Carpass.
Pretty easy stuff here as well. Head over to Le Mans Circuit De La Sarthe Full Circuit, hop in a 2018 Bugatti Chiron, and let the timer run out.
Next, switch to Suzuka East Circuit, hop into a 2018 Honda Odyssey and, again, let the timer run out.
Next, head over to Dubai, hop into any car from 2001 like the 2001
This one requires changing up to Circuit Race, select Brands Hatch Indy (it’s the shortest), set it to 3 laps, and complete them in the 1997 Lotus Elise GT1.
Finally, hop into a Ford, set it back to a 30-second Timed Race, let the timer run out, and either restart and repeat the same race or repeat on the next track. Once complete, you’ll have snagged an extra 210,000 Credits.
The last set of challenges is another five. First up, hop into a 1970 Cougar Eliminator (rent or buy it if you don’t own it), and let the timer run out on any course to move on.
Next, you’ll have to head over to Rivals Mode, select Featured Rivals, S Curve Conquerer, and beat a Rival’s time.
Once that’s done, head back to Single Player, Timed Race, change the car type to Forza GT, and let the timer run out in the next 2 races.
Once complete, switch to Forza P1 division, change it to Circuit Race, 3 Laps, set the course to Rio Mini Circuit, and finish the race to move on to the final challenge for the month.
Finally, switch back to Timed Race, hop into the 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (again rent or buy it if you don’t own it), let the timer run out, and you’ll snag the Exclusive 2013 Dodge Dart GT Forza Edition.
There are many ways to combine challenges this month. Ignore trying to complete 10 races as that will come as you complete the other challenges. Depending on how you progress, you can combine winning two races at Watkins Glen with completing a race in a 1970 Cougar Eliminator or two races in a Forza GT division car. Likewise, you could complete 2 Races in the 2014 Lamborghini #14 GMG Racing LP 570-4 Super Trofeo Forza GT division car to get those same two challenges out of the way. You can also complete/win 2 races at Dubai in an All Wheel Drive car from 2001. In any case, just check out your current progress and see if there is any way you can double up your currently available challenges to shave off a bit of time.
What do you think about the September #Forzathon events and the vehicles and prizes up for grabs this month? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.