Earlier today, the Forza Horizon 4 demo was released for the Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs ahead of the October 2nd launch. In addition, Turn 10 Studios has announced that the game has gone gold and the Day One Car Pack previously kept under wraps will be the Best of Bond Car Pack.
Of course, the 1964 Aston Martin DB5 headlines the list and some of the cars even include gadgets from the films which can be viewed while in Forzavista mode. The 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 will also feature a “Wet Nellie” submarine inspired body kit from The Spy Who Loved Me. As an added bonus, those who pick up the Best of Bond Car Pack will also receive a couple of Bond outfits as well as six exclusive multiplayer “Quick Chat” phrases.
The full list of 10 cars included in the Best of Bond Car Pack are:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012), and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
Turn 10 also announced that gamers who watch Mixer streams of the Forza Motorsport 4 demo will start to accumulate “Influence,” which is a new part of the progression system in the game.
Those in the U.S. and Canada also have a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip to Pure McLaren in which they’ll get professional driving training and the opportunity to drive an actual McLaren on a race circuit.
Last Updated on September 18, 2018.