#Forzathon, #Forzathon, #Forzathon! The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon October 5-12th event gives you a chance to earn 25,000 Credits, Team Forza Yellow Driver Gear, and the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427. This #Forzathon event started on October 5th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on October 12th. Also, don’t forget to check back tomorrow for the October monthly challenges.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- The Mechanic: Complete the Challenge to receive 25,000 Credits
- Change any of the parts of a car in the Upgrade Menu
- Sliding in Style: Complete both Challenges to receive the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427
- Get a Drift Score of 7,500 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in any Ferrari Manufacturer car
- Complete a Race at Long Beach in a Vintage GT Racing division car
- The Horizon Life: Complete all Challenges to receive the Team Forza Yellow Driver Gear
- Complete 4 Laps in a Car from the United Kingdom
- Get a Drift Score of 6,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event in a Car from the United Kingdom
- Win a Race at a Track in England
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
If I’m not mistaken, this is a first for a #Forzathon. Simply pick a car, head to the upgrade menu and swap out a part. Once done, 25,000 Credits is yours.
Sliding in Style
More drifting! Yay! /sarcasm…. at any rate, I like to complete my single lap drift challenges at the Dubai Mountain Circuit. Select Drift, set the timer to 8:00 (this will get you two laps), hop in
Once complete, head over to Long Beach, change the car division to Vintage GT Racing, and let the timer run out. Once complete, the 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 is yours.
The Horizon Life
Obviously, this set of challenges is a nod to the newly released Forza Horizon 4. Start off by changing the Race mode to Circuit Race, 4 Laps, and set the course to Rio Mini Circuit. Hop in any British made car and complete the laps.
We’re drifting again so head back to Dubai Mountain Circuit, select Drift, set the timer to 8:00 (or less if you’re sure you can nail it in one lap), hop in any British made car, and rack up 6,000 Drift Points in a single lap.
Finally, head over to Brands Hatch, set
Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to combine challenges this week. While you could do 4 laps at Long Beach in a Vintage GT Racing division car from the United Kingdom to combine the last challenges from the second and third set, you’re better off doing those two tasks separately and save some time.
As usual, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.